Community discussion etiquette
- Remember the golden rule.
- No personal attacks. If somebody else is a jerk, stay away. No matter how they might provoke you.
- If you know something, say something.
- Myths about plug-in cars need to be dispelled. Don't be stingy with your knowledge. Share it with our community. But please separate fact from opinion.
- Stay on topic.
- Pay attention to the thread topics. Staying on topic makes these pages much more organized and useful.
- Be kind to newcomers.
- Newcomers may ask dumb questions. That's okay. A lot of valued contributors started out this way. The plug-in car movement will grow one driver at a time. Be welcoming and our ranks will grow.
Any questions? Contact us.