Under the Cars page (http://www.plugincars.com/cars), available vehicles and concept vehicles are listed. There is one lone discontinued model (RAV4). If this discontinued model is going to be represented, all of the other discontinued models should be listed so that the other manufactures are credited properly. They should include GM EV1, Chevy S10 EV, Honda EV Plus, Ford Ranger EV, TH!NK City, as well as the neighborhood EVs like the GEM and TH!NK Neighbor.
Community discussion etiquette
- Remember the golden rule.
- No personal attacks. If somebody else is a jerk, stay away. No matter how they might provoke you.
- If you know something, say something.
- Myths about plug-in cars need to be dispelled. Don't be stingy with your knowledge. Share it with our community. But please separate fact from opinion.
- Stay on topic.
- Pay attention to the thread topics. Staying on topic makes these pages much more organized and useful.
- Be kind to newcomers.
- Newcomers may ask dumb questions. That's okay. A lot of valued contributors started out this way. The plug-in car movement will grow one driver at a time. Be welcoming and our ranks will grow.
Any questions? Contact us.